New and Returning Parishioners
We welcome anyone who wishes to become a member of our parish family.
All Roman Catholics living in our parish boundaries are automatically parishioners of our parish, unless they have chosen to be registered in another parish. Anyone residing outside our boundaries MUST register with our parish if they wish to receive services from our parish family. Registration information is included in our parish bulletin. Please take the time to complete our registration form and either drop it into the collection basket or bring it to the parish office.
Our boundaries encompass:
- North: Ontario Hydro Electric Power Commission utility corridor from Eagleson Road to the limits of the Bridlewood Community (former Kanata-Nepean municipal boundary) to Richmond Road; then north-east on Richmond Road to West Hunt Club Road; then West Hunt Club Road to the Veterans Memorial Highway (416).
- East: Veterans Memorial Highway (416), going south from West Hunt Club Road to Brophy Drive.
- South: Brophy Drive between Eagleson Road and Veterans Memorial Highway (416).
- West: Eagleson Road going north from Brophy Drive to the Ontario Hydro Electric Power Commission.
- Including: Saint Anne Elementary School
Please note that Canon Law states that registration in a parish opens the door to sacraments and services provided by the parish, such as baptism, confirmation, marriage and pastoral letters which accompany applications for teaching in our School Board.
If you wish to register at St. Patrick’s, please complete the form found in our parish bulletin and return it via the collection basket.